All 3 art Reviews

Echo Echo

I absolutely love this one! I see it as light spinning around a black hole.
This black hole being the door to another universe, made from all this light and matter going trought it. So maybe we are living in the black hole of another universe, and our universe is smaller copy of this universe, living in 5 dimensions, where time is designed as we perceive space, where time travelling is a universal rule as 3 dismensions travel is a universal rule in our universe... I'm just speculating for fun :) But I really like the artistic representation of infinity behind fractal art, and you do it very well!

SpaceTime SpaceTime

Hey that's nice!! I didn't know you were creating these awesome fractal art too! That's beautiful. As you mentioned, I really like this principle of infinity, space, Universe in this form of art too. Well done!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you, sir! I've only created a few, so I'm nowhere near as good as dem0 is. I like the theme of space, especially when it comes to music. Ambient stuff, with a bit of that eerie feel really works for me, somehow :D

Inception Inception

Love that! My first impression is : A tunnel trough the 4th dimension. There is even the infinity 8 symbol in the center. I'm mindfucked. Nice job

Agitat0r responds:

Thank you for your review. :)